Re: Fork Bombing Patch

Hi
   consider a case:
if non root user request admin for more number of processes than root
user,admin needs to modify settings in /etc/security/limits.conf file
and if that user is not trustworthy and if does fork bombing attack it
will kill the box.
(I have already tried this attack). in that case this loop will work,
but by the time attack might have killed the box (Bcoz so many
processes has already been created at that time) . so in that case
admin wont come to know that what has happened.

Like this there are many cases..(actually these cases has already been
discussed On LKML 2 months before in my thread named "fork bombing
attack").
in all these cases this printk helps adminstrator a lot.

Anand