Re: Fork Bombing Patch

Hi
                printk_ratelimit function takes care of flooding the
syslog. due to printk_ratelimit function syslog will not be flooded
anymore. as soon as administrator gets this message, he can take
action against that user (may be block user's access on server). i
think the my fork patch is very useful and helps administrator lot.
                i would also like to mention that in some of the cases
ulimit solution wont work. in that case fork bombing takes the machine
and server needs a reboot. i am sure in that situation this printk
statement helps administrator to know what has happened.

Anand