Unable to Handle kernel paging request at virtual address during rmmod/insmod

Hi,

I'm kind of lost in my debugging. Hope someone out there can help me
figure out the problem.
I am loading 4 modules-> class driver, device controller, interface
layer(working on a dual-core) &hardware abstraction layer.
Device has to work as a mass storage class. After doing some file
transfer and more complex testing. I unload the modules/driver, and
here is where my problem will come
out. Most of the time, I will get "unable to handle kernel paging
request". and this happens at different timing. I implemented memory
counter in all the modules to ensure that all
kmalloc'd are kfreed. So I am confident there is no memory leakage in
each module.

My understanding from the call trace is, it is failing somewhere in
free_block/sys_delete_module, etc. These routines are internal already
to kernel and were called upon rmmod.
Is there anything I can do in my modules to resolve this issue.

I am using vmalloc in allocating 64K buffer twice in one of the
module. In Hal abstraction layer, also an iormap_nocache was used.
Could the problem be related to this?
I am using linux-2.6.18.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

grace