Kernel / Fliesystem Error

I think that I may have spotted a minor bug in the 2.6.23 kernel and its
relationship with the EXT3 file system.  I apologize in advance if I am
mistaken, reporting a problem that is already known (I did not spot it
in Bugzilla) or if I am reporting it to the wrong forum.  I made the
decision a just a few weeks ago to participate by running my system on
the newest kernels and this is the first issue I have attempted to
report.

And I know that you have stumble a few times before you get the hang of
it.

I note that on the 2.6.23-rc1, rc2 and rc2-git1 systems that when I boot
I receive the following message each and every time:

/dev/sda1:  Superblock last write time is in the future.  FIXED

This message is repeated once for each hard drive I have (three
traditional PATA and two of the newer SATA drives)

After the message is issued the system seems to run great.

This DOES NOT happen when I am coming up with a 2.6.22.1 kernel.

A thumbnail of my configuration is:

  AMD-64 Dual Core 4600+ on a MSI motherboard
  2 gig of memory
  3 PATA hard disks in an integrated nVidia CK804 controller
  2 SAS hard disks on an integrated nVidia CK804 controller
  1 IDE DVD/CD driver
  2 USB attached DVD/ CD burner
  nVidia GeForce 7600 PCI video card

Thank you