Re: [ck] Re: ck vs. cfs : realtime audio performance

Martin Steigerwald wrote:
Am Donnerstag 02 August 2007 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:

The tone I see on responses to posts that are CCed to LKML in my
perception often is just completely and utterly awfully unfriendly. And
often those responses actual include factual inaccuracies and
preliminary assumptions as well. Is that how Linux Kernel Management
Style is supposed to work? I hope not. [...]

Well, if Carlo is not a Linux Kernel manager this comment of mine is inapprobiate. Sorry for that.

I am not a kernel manager, just a simple Linux user.

I'm very very sorry if I have hurt anyone in this thread.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards.

Carlo

--
Carlo Florendo
Softare Engineer/Network Co-Administrator

--
The Astra Group of Companies
5-3-11 Sekido, Tama City