Re: [BUG] firewire: mass-storage i/o-problems

Manuel Lauss wrote:
> I noticed the failures start when there are 2 concurrent disk accesses
> (copy something from fw disk on shell 1 and it runs fine; start to
> copy something TO the fw disk on shell 2 and a "management write failed"
> error appears after 1-2 sec. with the orb timeout after a looong time)

Most of my tests have been with a single process, but I already tested
several processes at once in parallel too.  But probably only on the
bigger machine where neither the CPU nor the PCI bus (and this might be
important) would become a bottleneck.  I have to test this again on the
smaller machines.
--
Stefan Richter