RE: How to improve the quality of the kernel?

How about an easy way to send multiple hardware profiles to your bugzilla user account simultaniously linked to an online pciutils database and/or an hardware list database similar to overclocking web sites and why not even with a link to the git repository when possible?

A some sort of really usefull "send your profile" of RHN that would link the driver with the discovered hardware and add you to appropriate mailing lists to test patches/help reproducing & solving problems/etc.

In the end plenty of statistics and hardware compatibility list could be made.  For example, that would make my life easier knowing what level of compatibility Linux can offer for old HP9000 K-boxes that we still have running at the office and presumably get people to contact to get help?

- vin