On Sun, 17 Jun 2007, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> > 	What Tivo did is *good* in my opinion!
>
> > Can't you get that through your skull?
>
> No.  I disagree.  We can agree to disagree on that.

Sorry, no we cannot. You seem to not accept that "in my opinion".

That's not somethign we can disagree on. My opinion is _mine_ to state.
There's no room for disagreement. It's my opinion, and your "agreement" is
not optional.

So when I say "I think what Tivo did is good", then you'd better just say,
"ok, that's your opinion, and I respect you for it".

Otherwise you're a douche-bag and an idiot.

And once you realize that _I_ think that Tivo did is good, you have to
accept that I think that the GPLv3 is the worse license in my opinion.

So stop blathering about anything else.

Just accept it. Just repeat after me: "Linus thinks that the GPLv3 is a
bad license, and Linus is not confused".

Don't call me "confused". Don't bother talking about what _you_ think, or
what the FSF thinks is the "spirit". Don't say that you cannot understand
it.

Because if you cannot understand it, the only thing it shows is _your_
lack of understanding.

		Linus