Re: SDHCI issues on Ricoh in 2.6.20, 21 and 21-rc7-mm2

Pierre Ossman wrote:

> We could do some silly polling hack. It isn't clean, but it might get things
> somewhat working at least.

Tobias,

Pierre has asked me to take a look implementing this. My first question is whether
all card events are getting dropped on the floor, or just insertion ones. That is
to say, if you have the card inserted when you load the module (which you say
makes the card usable), does it correctly detect that the card is ejected when
you eject it?

If ejects are notified correctly, then we can make the polling less hacky by
disabling it while the card is inserted.

Thanks,

--phil