Re: [RFC] - LXR on kernel.org ? was: Re: What tools to use?

On Fri 11 May 2007 08:25, Chris Smith pondered:

> Now, if you merged the beauty of LXR with the wiki goodness of
> kernelnewbies.org, and somehow kept it current <waves hands> that
> could be cool.
> --

We made a plugin to dokukwiki - that grabs our maintained kernel source from
our scm system, and display it in our wiki. It helps to see the text
explanation, and the actual up todate code. (no maintenance when code is
updated) It also automatically inserts some links to the scm web interface.

An example is at here:
http://docs.blackfin.uclinux.org/doku.php?id=interrupts#interrupt_discovery

Things to do:
 - doesn't support git today - but should be a trivial change
 - links to lxr - again pretty trivial
 - write a cron that goes through the wiki source daily, poking someone to
check the wiki text when the source changes.

-Robin