Re: [patch] export hrtimer_forward

Hello.

Peter Zijlstra wrote:
It seems hrtimer_forward was forgotten to
export - other symbols of the hrtimers API
Are there actual in-tree users of this symbol? Without we usually leave
the symbol unexported, this saves some space.
Do you mean it was really left intentional?
Unbeleivable! But why the other parts of a
hrtimer API are exported nevertheless, and
only this particular function not?

As for the users - I am porting my pcsp driver to
it and I need that function.
It is not exactly in-tree stuff, but it was
in an ALSA tree for years already, so it is a
close one.