Re: Linux 2.6.21

From: Tomasz Chmielewski <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 08:09:13 +0200

> Why didn't you do it then? Why didn't you send your patch to the main
> developer?
> Wouldn't be your problem fixed if you did it?

Because all the directions say to report bugs to the bugzilla via
bugs.freedesktop.org, which I did.

I went out of my way to go through the hassle of creating an
account, figuring out which buttons to push, how to attach
a patch, etc.

And my reward for all that effort is that either my work gets
ignored or I should send it to the mailing list?

That's garbage.

If bugs should be reported to the mailing list, then they
should just get rid of bugzilla because it's aparently
serving as a garbage bin.