Re: gtod/clocksource/clockevents documentation

Hello David,

> But, unfortunately, I have some problems with compiling the kernel, as
> this patch does not enable CONFIG_GENERIC_TIME, while the patch you
> published earlier did.

I'm not sure which patch you mean.  I tested only in conjunction with
updates specific to the at91rm9200.

To be clear, I also meant the patches for the at91rm9200, where you
had added 'select GENERIC_TIME', I copied that to my at91sam9261
work-in-progress-patch...
I thought adding a clocksource was enough, but I am starting to doubt
about that now...
So, I dive into it some deeper tomorrow morning.
I believe I also have to implement a clockevents implementation
also... (for GENERIC_CLOCKEVENTS)

Thanks for your help!

(If I have something working, I will publish it, maybe you can use it
also for your work/patch?)

Kind Regards,

Remy Böhmer