RE: VMWare Workstation 6 for debugging Linux Kernel (!)

>  It's really an interesting feature,  IMHO,  maybe the UML would be no
> more needed.

if you speak of debugging , uml seems to have another competitor now.

maybe somebody make some side by side comparison of vmware & uml regarding kernel debugging. (and also compare that to traditional debugging via serial line or network)

regards
roland