Re: [ckrm-tech] About I/O scheduler in CKRM

I am not aware of any updates to IO scheduler other than what is listed
on the website. Chandra/Shailabh can correct me if I am wrong.

Regarding (the future of) CKRM in general, we aren't looking at
that framework now, as Linux kernel community seemed to want simpler
frameworks. A framework which is being considered for inclusion
(hopefully in near future) will be based on this:

	http://lkml.org/lkml/2007/4/6/297