Re: [2.6 patch] Tigran Aivazian: remove bouncing email addresses

Hi Adrian,

I have only now had time to read your patch and reject most of it --- the email addresses in the revision histories etc are for historical purposes and as such are very useful. They are NOT meant to be valid except at the moment of time when they are written. The only purpose of email address in the revision history is the indication where the person worked _at the time_.

The only bits that should be made sure to remain valid are the MODULE_AUTHOR, as Arjan also mentioned.

Also, it is very strange that I have _not_ received your original email containing the patch --- I only saw it now via lkml archive.

Kind regards
Tigran