Re: [patch -mm] net namespace: empty framework

Dmitry Mishin <[email protected]> writes:

> On Tuesday 21 November 2006 21:01, Daniel Lezcano wrote:
>> Kirill Korotaev wrote:
>> > Cedric,
>> >
>> > Dmitry Mishin and Daniel Lezcano are working together on the full
>> > network namespace incorporating both needs of OpenVZ and VServer/IBM.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Kirill
>>
>> Kirill,
>>
>> We will need this framework to move the network isolation code to the
>> ns_proxy/net_namespace structure. So if Cedric gives us a empty
>> framework it is fine, except if someone does not agree with it...
>>
>>    -- Daniel.
> This patch looks acceptable for us.
> BTW, Daniel, we agreed to be based on the Andrey's patchset. I do not see a
> reason, why Cedric force us to make some unnecessary work and move existent
> patchset over his interface.

If you are going to take that attitude.  Where was this conversation?

It appears several relevant people were not aware of this development
discussion.  So when it comes up for general review you can expect your
approach as well as your code to be critiqued.

Eric