Re: qstor driver -> irq 193: nobody cared

Sounds good, let me know if you need me to do any
testing or help on the programming. I've been wanting
to get into kernel drivers, but never did find the
right time/place to do it.

Thanks,

Alberto

--
Alberto Alonso                        Global Gate Systems LLC.
(512) 351-7233                        http://www.ggsys.net