proposal: remove unused macros

Hello,

	Recently someone send a patch that fixed some old '#ifdef'ed code with syntax
error (stray brackets). The broken code was there for a long time and nobody
saw that. I digged some more and wrote a simple program that counted '('
and ')' in the kernel code that emits apropriate text if for a given file
both numbers differ. That is probably dumb idea but it worked :-) Quite fast
I found a dozen of broken macros with syntax errors etc. All of those macros
are unused. I digged a bit deeper and used '-Wunused-macros' flag which with
causes 8340 new warnings to be emited for 2.6.19-rc5-mm1 with 'allmodconfig'.
For sure there are false positives (see gcc man page) but even if i.e. 50% of
them are fp then we still have around 4k of unused macros scattered around
the tree.

To me this is a dead code. I can review the code causing these warnings and
prepare patches 'per subsystem' or whatever to address this issue. That is if
nobody opposes.
--
Regards,

	Mariusz Kozlowski