bugzilla (was Re: A proposal; making 2.6.20 a bugfix only version.)

Hi!

> I guess bugzilla encourages people to think about their bug report and
> tag it accordingly.  In that sense bugzilla is good.  I just hate
> using it - I have to use a web browser, and it feels like a closed,
> private discussion, which really isn't appropriate.

Novell bugzilla is crap, but kernel.org bugzilla works with email. Try
replying to one of its mails.

It works like small mailing list for each bug, with archive on the
web. Yes, it is _still_ too much web, but it is way better than
others...
								Pavel