Re: How to compile module params into kernel?

On Wed, 2006-11-08 21:09:04 +0100, Jesper Juhl <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 08/11/06, Joakim Tjernlund <[email protected]> wrote:

However, that could probably be hacked in easily. We use a similar
approach for VAX, since we're not yet regularly booting off a local
harddisk, but commonly via MOP off the network.

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      [email protected]              +49-172-7608481
Signature of:           Ich hatte in letzter Zeit ein bißchen viel Realitycheck.