Re: ASUS M2NPV-VM APIC/ACPI Bug (patched)

> Anyway i chatted around the globus and someone also mentioned that my
> IRQs for sound and several others are very high. I'm not sure if this is
> a board issue or a kernel issue. But since the sound chip on board (hda
> intel) is having problems too I guess it's a kernel related thing. I
> wonder if this will be fixed in newer versions.

btw if you have bios problems you can always use the linux-ready
firmware developer kit to test how well it does; see
http://www.linuxfirmwarekit.org for details

--
if you want to mail me at work (you don't), use arjan (at) linux.intel.com
Test the interaction between Linux and your BIOS via http://www.linuxfirmwarekit.org