Re: ipw3945?

James Ketrenos wrote:
dragoran wrote:
It seems that the development of the driver has stopped since july,
maybe because it never will get merged and intel decided to stop working
on it?

Development hasn't stopped, I'm just a slacker ;).  I was away from work
for a while, and on return I was sucked into various issues that have
now (hopefully) all been resolved (or routed to /dev/null).

We have several patches that have backed up in our bug database
(http://bughost.org/cover/ and click on 'tested patches') that I'll be
pushing to our GIT tree as well as releasing a new snapshot to SF.

We've also been working on some new code internally we're putting
through some testing before we push out.  Expect some good things in the
coming weeks.

ok thx for the info :)
If this is true it could mean that feature intel wlan chips will end up
with no linux drivers :(

We do what we can internally to ensure that is never the case.

:)
James