Re: Git training wheels for the pimple faced maintainer

Roland Dreier wrote:
>  > Other git maintainers may have other hints about how they work. Anybody?
>
> I use StGIT (http://www.procode.org/stgit/) to have sort of a hybrid
> git/quilt workflow.  My infiniband.git tree has the following main
> branches (I also keep other topic branches around):

I've actually been using StGIT up until now. But I've started to feel a
need for sharing my tree, and StGIT isn't really suited for that.

How have you handled collaborative development on stuff that isn't ready
for Linus yet? Simply sending patches back and forth?

Rgds

--
     -- Pierre Ossman

  Linux kernel, MMC maintainer        http://www.kernel.org