Re: GPLv3 Position Statement

On Friday 29 September 2006 20:31, Vadim Lobanov wrote:
>On Friday 29 September 2006 16:53, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> On Friday 29 September 2006 19:25, Randy Dunlap wrote:
[...]
>> >what's an umbrella?
>>
>> See what I mean folks?  Underpriviledged is what Portlanders are.  I
>> mean Shirley Seattle doesn't hog all the rain on the left coast.
>
>No, not at all. It's simply that we Seattle-ites just whine about it the
>loudest. It's nothing more than a ploy to scare away the tourists. :)

You don't have to, the weather does that.  The std joke question for anyone
from a Northern CA market tv station who goes to Seattle to interview for
a job at a larger market tv station is:  Was it raining?  And the answer
is always yes.  I never saw it fail. :)

Reminds me of a fellow I worked with back in Iowa City, studying to be a
lawyer (about 50 years ago) who spent most of WWII in London.  In two
years the sun came out for 3 days.  He wears the scares from the sunburn
he got to this day if he hasn't passed, he was about 20 years older than
I, and I'm 72 next week.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)