Re: GPLv3 Position Statement

On Friday 29 September 2006 19:25, Randy Dunlap wrote:
>On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:12:15 -0400 Gene Heskett wrote:

>> >Not to mention:
>> >http://www.hplfilmfestival.com/
>> >
>> >And worst of all:
>> >
>> >http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/
>>
>> I take it that much of this indoor activity is caused by the relative
>> lack of sufficient umbrellas in Portland?
>
>what's an umbrella?

See what I mean folks?  Underpriviledged is what Portlanders are.  I mean
Shirley Seattle doesn't hog all the rain on the left coast.

However, to be fair, the one time I flew in and out of Portland, to see an
Aunt in Salem I knew I'd never see again if I didn't do it then, it didn't
outright rain either time.  But Salem, an hour south, got about a foot in
that same 12 days.  Last of June, the road to Crater Lake was opened the
day before we were there, and there was still around 15 feet of snow up
there in places.

>---
>~Randy
>GPL v0:  http://www.glacierparkinc.com/GlacierParkLodge.htm

But does it have a wifi for your puter?  :-)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)