dspam as an incoming message filter on LKML

Hi,

I'm sure many of you have experience with lots of different of spam filters, at least some of you will know how good and effective DSPAM is.

What I propose is simple, after we teach DSPAM what is ham and what is spam (a quick process on LKML) have one person who will volunteer to weed out any false positives (if any) for a short period of time, following that we can just let DSPAM do its magic and enjoy a totally spam free LKML. The chance of false positives with the kind of highly specific topics and keywords discussed on LKML is extremely small.

Comments?

Marc