Re: [take9 1/2] kevent: Core files.

From: Evgeniy Polyakov <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:01:21 +0400

> Actually I completely do not care about define or enums, it is really
> silly dispute, I just do not want to rewrite bunch of code _again_ and
> then _again_ when someone decide that defines are better.

I totally agree.

What in the world is wrong with you people arguing over stuff like
this?

If the goal is to discourage Evgeniy and his work, you might just
get your wish if you keep up with this silly coding style and
enumeration crap!

I can't even stand to read these kevent threads any longer, the
sanity in them has long gone out the window.