Can we ignore errors in mcelog if the server is running fine

The server seems to be running fine. A. can I ignore the following
mcelog errors ? B. If not what should i do to stop the server from
reporting mcelog errors.

root@srv3:~# less /var/log/mcelog
MCE 0
CPU 0 0 data cache TSC 997fa760e9
ADDR 2c13340
 Data cache ECC error (syndrome e3)
      bit46 = corrected ecc error
 bus error 'local node origin, request didn't time out
     data read mem transaction
     memory access, level generic'
STATUS 9471c00000000833 MCGSTATUS 0
MCE 0
CPU 0 0 data cache TSC 1afa02913ab
ADDR 2c13380
 Data cache ECC error (syndrome e3)
      bit46 = corrected ecc error
      bit62 = error overflow (multiple errors)
 bus error 'local node origin, request didn't time out
     data read mem transaction
     memory access, level generic'
STATUS d471c00000000833 MCGSTATUS 0
root@srv3:~# pwd
/root
root@srv3:~# less /var/log/mcelog
MCE 0
CPU 0 0 data cache TSC 997fa760e9
ADDR 2c13340
 Data cache ECC error (syndrome e3)
      bit46 = corrected ecc error
 bus error 'local node origin, request didn't time out
     data read mem transaction
     memory access, level generic'
STATUS 9471c00000000833 MCGSTATUS 0
MCE 0
CPU 0 0 data cache TSC 1afa02913ab
ADDR 2c13380
 Data cache ECC error (syndrome e3)
      bit46 = corrected ecc error
      bit62 = error overflow (multiple errors)
 bus error 'local node origin, request didn't time out
     data read mem transaction
     memory access, level generic'
STATUS d471c00000000833 MCGSTATUS 0

Best regards,