Re: suspend/hibernate to work on thinkpad x60s?

Okay I think I am getting closer, after doing some searching it turns
out that Hot pluggable CPU support is needed in the kernel to get
suspend working on a thinkpad x60.

Now, what I thought was fixed from reading threads, may not be

I am running 2.6.18-rc1-git7 and whenever I suspend, and then restore,
my screen remains black and I never get my shell back.  The machine
seems to be alive because I can ping it, however I cannot ssh into it.

Any more ideas?

Thanks!
George