Re: 2.6.18-rc1

I see the merge window closed and swap prefetch got bypassed again. I'd like
to believe it was an oversight but far more likely that Andrew remains
undecided about whether it should go in or not.

No bug reports have come from it in 6 months, the code has remained unchanged
for 3 months, it is as unobtrusive as a driver that is not compiled in
when !CONFIGed and there are numerous reports from satisfied users (even ones
that made it to the scary grounds of lkml). The only thing that happens is
Nick keeps threatening to review it over and over and over and....

I'm not sure what else needs to happen?

--
-ck