Re: Module link

Thanks for all responses. The file was modified from drivers/macintosh/therm_adt746x.c, the function call i2c_add_driver() in static int __init thermostat_init(void) caused a null point. In fact, all i2c related functions were not linked. The i2c-core.c has been built in kernel. How does the module therm_adt746x.ko link to i2c? I did not see that the module therm_adt746x.ko resolved symbol i2c_add_driver. Or, the symbols are resolved during insmod? I guess I try to figure out whether this problem is caused by building process in kernel or by module loading process in insmod (using BusyBox)?

Thank you.

Jim