Re: [Winbond] flash memory reader SCSI device drivers

Hi Jesper and all others:

 please post patches inline, not as attachments (and please
test send those mails to yourself first and check that the patches
apply and have not been mangled by your email client).

We are submittting patches; instead, we are submit the original sources for Winbond SD/MMC/MS/MSPro/xD/SM devicers. There are too many files and I am afraid once we copy and paste using plain text then the whole things do'nt look clear to you guys.

 Can we pack our sources then send them in one large attachment?

thanks,

dz

The privileged confidential information contained in this email is intended for use only by the addressees as indicated by the original sender of this email. If you are not the addressee indicated in this email or are not responsible for delivery of the email to such  a person, please kindly reply to the sender indicating this fact and delete all copies of it from your computer and network server immediately. Your cooperation is highly appreciated. It is advised that any unauthorized use of confidential information of Winbond is strictly prohibited; and any information in this email irrelevant to the official business of Winbond shall be deemed as neither given nor endorsed by Winbond.