Re: 2.6.16-rc6-mm2

On Sat, 10 Jun 2006, Andrew Morton wrote:

> You'll need to disable CONFIG_DEBUG_PREEMPT, sorry.
>
> Christoph, that is the last straw - I'll drop all these patches.  There's a
> file in -mm Documentation/SubmitChecklist - please tape to to yor monitor.

Would it be possible only the drop the patchset that caused this?

This seems to be caused by the event counters and not by the zoned VM
counters. I intentially try to separate these two. There are numerous
issues still to be resolved for the zoned VM counters. I listed some in
the header.

> page-flags.h was an inappropriate place for that code.

You mean I should move all the vm counters into separate header and c file
right?