Re: [openib-general] Re: possible bug in kmem_cache related code

Pekka Enberg wrote:
On Fri, 2006-04-28 at 21:24 +0200, Or Gerlitz wrote:
Yes, i can reproduce this at will, no local modifications, my system
is amd dual x86_64, i have attached my .config to the first email of
this thread, and also mentioned that some CONFIG_DEBUG_ options are
set, including one related to slab debugging.

Yeah, arch/um/. Unfortunately I don't have a SMP box, so I probably
can't reproduce this. You could try git bisect to isolate the offending
changeset.

mmm, I might be able to do git bisection later this week or next week.

However, for the mean time can more people of the openib and open iscsi communities set 2.6.17-rcX to see that the issue reproduces with my synthetic module and with ib/iscsi code (you know this kernel will be out in few weeks from now...)

Or.