From: Christoph Hellwig [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Mittwoch, 8. März 2006 14:20
To: [email protected]; [email protected]; Leubner, Achim
Subject: HEADS UP for gdth driver users

Hi folks,

the gdth driver is the only driver using (and in this case abusing) the
scsi_request interface we plan to kill for 2.6.17.  I've sent a patch
that's a first step to convert the driver away from it a few weeks ago
but didn't get any response.  I urgently need testers to keep the driver
for 2.6.17+.  Else it'll be marked broken until we get a person to help
testing the changes needed to resurrect it.