Re: 2.6.16-rt10 crash on ppc

Soryy fot the late answer. I have change the driver to use
SA_INTERRUPT, OOM messages disappeared but the ethernet
throughput decreased significantly as Kumar said before(90MBit for
1518Byte packet, and throughput without the patch is
about 900Bits) and the system can't manage load
balancing between to interfaces,the system acts like
the priorty of tsec0 (eth0) is higher then tsec1 because of
this, under heavy load on tsec0 blocks packet receiving
on tsec1 (eth1). And also I have tried Nick solution, increased
/proc/sys/vm/min_free_kbytes to 10MB, the result did'nt changed, OOM
messages was repeated again.
I'll try Ingo patch immediately and and report you the results.
Thanks.
Emin