Re: Libata PATA for 2.6.16

Hi Alan,

Alan Cox wrote:
Can be found at the usual location

	http://zeniv.linux.org.uk/~alan/IDE

Some further small changes and updates, in particular the use of
platform device class for VLB/ISA/legacy IDE ports and the removal of
the "no device" special cases from the core.

Alan

If you're still looking for success reports, I just burned a DVD on 2.6.16-ide1 just fine. At the final stages of burning I got a few messages about the burner not being ready but it kept trying and eventually succeeded writing the lead-out. DVD works fine.

Still not tried the pesky tape drive, those tapes I ordered weeks ago are still on back order! It is detected properly and claimed by 'st' through.

HTH,
Chris

--
Chris Boot