Re: Accessing kernel information from a module

Hi,

The module is going to be "memory less" in the sense that it only fetches data
of interest that is already maintained  in the kernel, forms a message
and send it. In terms of memory, may be few skbs might be consumed for
sending the data across for remote monitoring. This is the main
objective of the project.

Yes, for controlling the kernel parameters one may have to add logic,
but I would
presume that is not going to be too complex and big.

Regards
Anand