Job offer. 1142389491

Hello. My name is Lena Cox. I am manager of Russian internet reseller company HotDistribution Ltd. (www.hotdistribution.com)
We work with most popular United States companies (Dell, HP Compaq, Tigerdirect and etc.) but unfortunately this vendors not supporting shipping to other country then US.
I would like to offer you additional job without any startup fees. It's not sales but you can earn extra up to $1600 per month.

If you are interested in cooperation we offer the following conditions:
1. You will receiving packages
2. we sent $40 for each package to you
3. And emailing to you prepaid shipping lable, you will print it and go to USPS store to ship package with this lable. (you did't spend your own money at shipping)

If you are interested see our corporate site: http://www.hotdistribution.com/job.html
or you can email me: [email protected] your contact information for registering in our company:

Name: Age:
Address for receving package: ( will be delevered 10:30 am - 16:30 pm)
Telephone namber:

And also let me know can you ship packages in same day when you received package and PayPal payment?

Best regards, Lena.
	www.HotDistribution.com