Re: [Suspend2-announce] Nigel's work and the future of Suspend2.

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 23:41 +0100, Pavel Machek wrote:
> On Pá 10-03-06 07:34:36, Nigel Cunningham wrote:
> > Hi.

> > > one of them being the operative word, afaik, nigel was unwilling to work
> > > on the issues needed for merging for the reason that it wouldnt be
> > > merged..
> >
> > Yes. The only reason I'm not going to commit myself to getting carried away
> > with seeking to merge it is that you've clearly stated that you don't want to
> > see it merged, and you haven't been overruled by other kernel
> > maintainers
>
> Unless I'm missing something, Kasper is not the one who stated
> anything about merging suspend2...
i do wish suspend2 to get merged, however, if there are issues so that
its a risk, i can understand it wont being merged just now, but as nigel
just said, he is willing to work on it, if it then will be merged, which
puts the ball in your hand.

i hope for this to happen :)