Your Response Required

Dear Sir,

It is with heartfelt hope that I write to seek your co-operation and assistance
in my desire to invest into Estate properties in your country,I saw your
contact when I was doing research.

Briefly, I am an old man and due for retirement at any moment from now after
putting many years in civil service as Secretary Ministerial Contract Evaluation
and Implementation, in the office of presidency. And during this past years
in the office I was able to secure huge amount of money from over-invoiced
Government Contract Bills, through the advantage of my position in the office.

I have been deliberating on how to invest this fund abroad in a confidential
manner until I came to a conclusion to use it to buy estate Properties and
lease to people while part of it will be used for other lucrative investments
in your country as part of measures to secure the betterment of my retirement
future, till I come over to meet with you.

In view of this, I am soliciting your confidence, support and assistance
as my partner to claim this fund for the investment project with your name
and support from the Security Vault where I deposited it for safe keeping.
This is because we civil servants are not allowed to own and operate dollar
accounts or having offshore account especially outside the country.

As a matter of fact, to claim this fund remains the vital issue for now which
after the successful claim of the fund we can then invest immediately into
any Estate Property or any other areas you may consider lucrative in your
country or else where.

However, I will be happy to disclose to you the amount to be claimed and
invested as soon as I received your reply, as I expect you to be trustworthy
and kind enough to respond positively to my inquiry.

Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation.

Regards,
Ta Manuel.