Fwd: How to call a function in a module from the kernel code !!! (Linux kernel)

 hello sir,

 PROBLEM::How to call a function in a module from the
 kernel code ??

 what we did ? ::
 we wanted to call a function in our module ll from
 shm.c file (which is in the kernel)

 so we declared function pointer in shm.c
 :: unsigned long long (*ptr1)(int)

 we declared it as extern in shm.h
 :: extern unsigned long long (*ptr1)(int)

 then we declared also in our module  (ll)
 :: extern unsigned long long (*ptr1)(int)

 we initialized it to ptr1 = commun; in init module
 of ll.c
 where commun is we wanted to call from the kernel

 but it gave an error as undefined refernce to ptr1
 when we inserted our module..

 can you help on this thing or can you give us a
 example
 regarding how it is done ??

 waiting for a reply
 plz cc to [email protected]