Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)

Joerg Schilling wrote:
> DervishD <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>     Could you please clarify which things are broken by Matthias
>> patch? This way he (or other developer) can prepare a better patch
>> and maintain it. BTW, I patched my cdrecord with Matthias patch and
>> nothing seems to be broken :? Maybe am I missing something?
>
> It is completely broken and thus makes no sense at all.

"Completely broken" is not a proper description that might become the basis
of a technical discussion.

It looks like the quick way of not having to look at it, at least there is
no hint you could provide specific information as to what the patch breaks.