Re: CD writing in future Linux (stirring up a hornets' nest)

On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 14:27:41 +0100
Joerg Schilling <[email protected]> wrote:

> I did many times, but people don't seem to listen.

Hello Pot?  This is Kettle.

> Sorry, but from reading the mail from _real_ cdrecord users, it is obvious
> that the people here are either not my users or users with a stange way of
> thinking.

Wrong.  Most people on this list have probably used cdrecord at one time or
another and therefore are your users.   The fact that you want to pretend
that everyone who disagrees with you doesn't matter suggests that it's
perhaps _you_ who has a strange way of thinking.

Sean