Re: Place for userland swsusp parts

Hi!

> > > IMHO uswsusp.sf.net would be too similar to swsusp.sf.net, especially that
> > > swsusp.sf.net is redirected to www.suspend2.net.
> >
> > Or maybe we can get hosting on suspend2.net? Or create
> > userswsusp.sf.net (that name is ugly :-().
>
> suspend.sf.net seems to be available.  We can use it, I think.

Ok. <evil>Or we can register suspend2.sf.net, and manage exchange for
swsusp.sf.net :-)))))</evil>

> > ...some revision control would be nice, but perhaps revision control
> > is enough and we can just put git tree on kernel.org?
>
> IMHO quilt will suffice to manage patches, at least for starters, but we'll
> need a mailing list and an intro web page.

Well, we'll just get the kernel patch merged, so I don't see a need
for quilt. But we'll need some CVS/SVN/something for userland parts.

Do you want to register suspend.sf.net, or should I do it?
								Pavel
--
Thanks, Sharp!