How to add a new ram region ?

Hi,

I'm working on port of linux 2.6.13. The target is a custom board
based on a MIPS cpu. There are several RAMs on this board whose
address are not contiguous and don't start to 0 . I currently succeed
to make linux detect one of these RAM (the biggest one) but I'd like
to make linux able to use the others...I'd like to use the other in a
particular way: I would like to be able to allocate memory only on a
single RAM when needed in kernel space, and in userspace I would be
able to export a RAM disk that uses memory on a single RAM.

Could someone tell me how to do that or give me some pointers  ?

Thanks
--
               Franck