Re: [RFC][MEGAPATCH] Change __ASSEMBLY__ to __ASSEMBLER__ (defined by GCC from 2.95 to current CVS)

On Sep 5, 2005, at 21:29:27, Kyle Moffett wrote:
On Sep 5, 2005, at 19:28:07, Kyle Moffett wrote:

With all of that mess out of the way, I'll work on getting a few initial RFC patches out the door, and then we can revisit this discussion once there is
something tangible to talk about.

If this is generally acceptable, I'll break it up into small digestible
pieces and send to individual maintainers...

Ok, here's the broken-out version. I haven't yet found a good patchbomb script,
so until I do, I've got the broken-out parts on the web here:

http://zeus.moffetthome.net/~kyle/patches/convert-assembly-to-assembler/

The file 000-convert-assembly-to-assembler.diffstat in that directory has the
diffstat.

And once again, my 650MB upload limit applies, although so far I haven't even
come close, so it's not that big an issue, really...

PS: If you have a nice patchbomb script with support for CC-ing individual maintainers, numerical patch numbers, etc that you're willing to send me, I
would appreciate it a lot!

Cheers,
Kyle Moffett

--
I lost interest in "blade servers" when I found they didn't throw knives at
people who weren't supposed to be in your machine room.