Re: 2.6.13-mm1

Jesper wrote:
> Something like that would be just fine for the
> patches that have been sent on to Linus.

No - not just the patches sent to Linus - that's a burden on Andrew to
separate things out.

Andrew can put the boiler plate statement on _all_ drop messages

>         If I just sent the patch to Linus, that is
>         probably why I dropped it here.

At the very least, he gets to cuss us out for not being able to read,
instead of not being able to associate the 'patch to Linus' message with
the 'drop' message a few hours later.

--
                  I won't rest till it's the best ...
                  Programmer, Linux Scalability