Possibly wrong contact for e100 driver

Greetings,
in past few days, I've been trying to obtain certian information about behavior of e100 NIC driver with my minipci card. My first hit was the contact information mentioned in the header of e100.c, that is, "Linux NICS <[email protected]>".

I've sent in my mail, praying for reply. The first reply was automated response, which suggested me eg. Win 3.11 install notes. After asking tech support reply, the email from tech support, which arrived day later, only told me that Intel doesn't distribute MiniPCI cards directly, instead sells them to companies who distribute them. He also suggested me to "for the best possible technical support and the latest drivers for your MPCI hardware, please contact the manufacturer of your PC".

Since I sent a rather technical question, and got such reply (and no reply so far, when I asked for better support - contact on someone closer to the actual driver, be it from Intel or not, politely), I wonder whether the contact information is still up to date? If no, what is the new contact information?

Thanks in advance.

 - iSteve